If you ever find yourself wondering why someone you sent a cash app money message to hasn’t responded, it might be because they’ve blocked you. Blocking someone on Cash App is a way to protect yourself and your account from unauthorized transactions, so it’s important to know how to do it if you need to. In this article, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about blocking someone on Cash App.
How to Find Out If Someone Blocked You on Cash App
If you’re having trouble getting in touch with someone on the Cash App, it might be because they’ve blocked you. To find out if someone has blocked you, follow these steps:
- Open the Cash App and sign in.
- In the top left corner of the app, click on your profile icon.
- Under “Settings,” click on “Blocked users.”
- If you see a list of people that you’ve blocked, then the person has blocked you and you won’t be able to contact them through the Cash App.
How to Unblock Someone on Cash App
If you’ve ever been blocked on Cash App, you know that it’s frustrating and can be a big inconvenience. Here’s how to unblock someone on Cash App:
- Open the Cash App and go to the main menu.
- Tap “Settings.”
- Under “Blocked users,” tap the person you want to unblock.
- Tap “Unblock.”
For knowing more about How to Cash Out on Coin Pusher App, visit here.
If you’ve ever had trouble sending or receiving money on the Cash App, you may have been blocked by someone. Blocking someone on the Cash App means that they can’t send or receive money from your account. If you’re wondering why someone would do this, there are a few reasons. Maybe the person is in debt to you and doesn’t want to pay you back, maybe they are harassing you, or maybe they just don’t like you. Whatever the reason, if someone has blocked you on the Cash App it’s important to know how to get unblocked so that you can continue to use the app safely.
For more visit here.