If you’re ever having trouble with your cash app, it might be worth checking to see if you’ve turned off NFC on your device. NFC is a feature that allows you to make payments using contactless technology – so if you’ve turned it off, you might not be able to use some of the more advanced features of the cash app.
How to turn off NFC on Cash App
If you’re not using NFC on your Cash app, turn it off so you can save battery life. Here’s how:
1. Open the Cash app and select the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
2. Select Settings from the drop-down list.
3. Under “General settings,” uncheck the box next to “Enable NFC.”
4. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
How to turn off NFC on Google Play
If you’re not using NFC on your Android device, you can disable it in the Google Play Store. This will stop your phone from automatically scanning for nearby NFC tags and making purchases. To turn off NFC on Google Play, follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your device.
2. Tap the Menu icon (three lines in a box at the top left of the screen).
3. Tap Settings.
4. Under “Google Play Services,” tap Security & Location.
5. Tap “NFC.”
6. Uncheck the box next to “Enabled.”
How to Turn Off NFC on Apple Pay
If you don’t use NFC on a regular basis, you may want to turn it off. Here’s how:
1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
2. Under “General,” tap “Wallet & Apple Pay.”
3. Under “Wallet & Apple Pay,” tap “Sign In” next to your Apple ID.
4. Tap “Turn Off NFC.”
5. Confirm by tapping “Turn Off NFC” again.
If you’re having trouble turning off NFC on your Cash App, there is a quick fix. First, open the Cash App and go to the main screen. Next, tap on Account Settings in the upper-right corner of the screen. On this page, you will see an option labeled “NFC.” Tap on this option and select Turn Off from the menu that appears.